Augmenting the standard features of infoodle, records are kept using infoodle Groups, helping you and your community remember the passing of family members.
- Relatives remembered on their Hebrew or Gregorian date of death.
- Members can choose to be reminded for the shabbat before, after or closest to the date of the yahrzeit.
- Choice of letter or email communication.
- Lists of upcoming yahrzeits can be produced for announcements (service, newsletter, website etc) or for the allocation of mitzvot
- Standard infoodle email and letter templates are used with extra yahrzeit-related merge fields.
- Formal or Informal reminder letter/emails can be selected on a mourner-by-mourner basis
- Letters or emails can be generated and bulk sent, or edited individually with a personal message before sending/printing.
- Easy to use interface for adding new deceased people and those who mourn them.